No bake cheesecake Chef Linda Lomelino - Book: Lomelinos cakes
Servings: 10-12 pieces
150 g oreos
75 g melted butter
300g of Philadelphia cheese
250 g of ricotta
1.75 dL stray sugar
3 dl heavy cream
2 teaspoons vanilla powder
50 g dark chocolate
Fresh berries, for example, strawberries
icing sugar to sprinkle on top
Squeeze or mix oreo biscuits into fine crumbs and mix the crumbs with the melted butter.
2. Clip on a baking paper between the bottom and the removable edge of a springform, 18-24 cm in diameter, and press the dough into an even layer (if the shape is 18 cm in diameter should be at least 7 cm high). Let stand in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
3. Cheesecake Filling
Whisk philadelphia, ricotta, sugar, cream and vanilla sugar into a thick batter that is still going to pour.
4. Pour the batter over the oreo crust
Break the chocolate into pieces and melt it in a saucepan or in microwave. Allow to cool slightly.
6. Drizzle chocolate over cheesecaken.
7. Pull gently with a spoon to spread the chocolate evenly and in a nice pattern over the whole cake.
8. Let cake stand covered with plastic wrap in the refrigerator for 6-8 hours.
9. Remove the cake from the refrigerator approximately 30 minutes before serving. Decorate with your favorite bar and sprinkle well with a little icing suga
I made this cheesecake this morning and it turned out amazing and oh so yummy. I did translate it from the book that is in swedish. // BQ